03 May 2012

inspiration street: pure mamas

I love being inspired. I need to be inspired - especially on those days when I feel like I don't have the time or energy to be what I want to be or do what I want to do. This was my first stop on inspiration street. At the moment, this blog is what's motivating me.

Pure Mamas
Challenging the norm and having a slightly different approach and way of thinking to nutrition and health can sometimes be exhausting. But seeing others living the life you aspire to live is incredibly motivating. The idea behind this blog is simple: incorporate more plant-based meals and superfood principles into your everyday routine and diet. This approach is pretty much exactly what I aim for, so seeing it in action makes it seem that much more achievable. It's a reminder that it's not difficult, just different. That it truly is a better way of life. And sometimes that's all I need to see to be inspired and continue on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment