04 July 2012

my life: a week gone by

This past week has been an eventful one and not only because of this. In an effort to shake my annual winter slump (it's unavoidable, I just really don't like the cold) I booked in to get my hair done at my new favourite place Mana Hair. I have been there a few times now and each appointment is more fun than the last. It has the best rep on the beaches and the girls there are lovely. 


And hey, if it's good enough for Heidi Middleton (and her current rhubarb-coloured hair), then it's good enough for me. In fact, she popped in for a touch-up while I was there and I couldn't help but stare - she is without a doubt one of the most effortlessly stylish people I've seen. I left in a much better state of mind with a shorter and lighter look - which I love! Change really is as good as a holiday (but that doesn't mean I don't still need a holiday if you're reading this Rob).


my food: Friday night involved unwinding with a few of the girls over Mexican. At Missy Foxall in fact. The food there never fails to impress, but then again I guess I get pretty excited just being out at night these days. I had the chicken tacos and let's just say that approximately 5 minutes after this picture was taken, that plate was telling a very different story.


my family: At least one of our weekend mornings is typically spent at the dog beach. Sandy Bay beach next to Clontarf Reserve is absolutely beautiful.


Even in Winter it's lovely - Scout has a swim and and the boys get to bond over a warm drink.

Cuteness overload
And I just stand around taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment