27 June 2013

my food: bread winner

Obviously I'm no stranger to the odd culture or ferment residing in the depths of my pantry, so it was only a matter of time before this happened:


Bread-making has never really been my thing. All that kneading, proving and knocking down just seemed like a bit too much effort and dedication. But my penchant for a fresh loaf slathered in cultured butter (combined with the fact that there is no decent bakery near me!) means desperate times...

My Thermomix has been the catalyst. It does it all for you which makes it too easy. So now that I'm armed with all the tools at my disposal, I have a date with my oven this weekend.


I'll report back with my results shortly. In the meantime, watch out Sonoma.

1 comment:

  1. INSPIRED CAPITAL PLC - We are a direct mandates to providers of Bank Guarantee(BG), SBLC, MT109, MT799, MT760, Loans, Sale and Lease of Financial Instruments, discounting and Heavy/light project funding. In addition, we have an excellent professional relationship with many top rated banks, stock brokers, financial institutions and consultants all over the globe.

    We have a proven track record of Excellence, Speed and Reliability. Our providers are very reliable and we offer best workable procedure.

    Accept our kindest regards as we move your business to the next level.

    We anticipate your interest.
    Email: inspiredcapitalplc@gmail.com,
    Skype: inspiredcapitalplc

    REGARDS
    Wayne Bertrand
    INSPIRED CAPITAL PLC
    BROKERS ARE WELCOME AND 100% PROTECTED

    ReplyDelete